Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There's really nothing to report.

Still agonizing (as if it's really that dramatic) over how I'm going to represent "I Dreamed a Dream" in a photo, but in the meantime, I took this one of Man-squared's awesome dice-stacking skills, and I kind of like it.


I spent my day editing, doing laundry, making butter for the first time (unless you count the time in kindergarten when we opened a little carton of cream, dropped in a marble, and shook until our shoulder muscles seized up), and working on a surprise for someone who may or may not read this blog so I can't actually say what it is. But it included a vanilla latte and a lot of laughing with a friend, so it was fun.
Tomorrow looks to be about the same with the addition of a trip to the gym and minus the latte.

Be thankful ~

No comments: