Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday news update.

So, today was a hodge-podge of stuff. Abbie and Cesia and I went shopping this morning for, uh, necessary things, and also for Farkle. If you haven't played Farkle yet, please go buy 6 dice and read the very-easy-to-understand rules here. Don't spend $10 like I did on the official Farkle game at Books-a-Million, because it's nothing more than an oversize box containing a fake-leather-covered cup, 6 dice, and a single sheet of paper with rules in English and Spanish. Totally not worth $10. If you go to Target or Walmart, you can get a package of 10 dice for $2 and download the rules. Much better deal and you can afford to lose 4 dice and still play the game.

I bought Dockers and a sweater for Ben, then went to Target for another black shirt for Man-squared and some food, and also stopped at the dry cleaner's to pick up Abbie's skirt.

This is better than reality TV, isn't it?

Anyway, I also made a big dinner, which included a hashbrown casserole and two coconut custard pies. I know what I'm having for breakfast, and it's not oatmeal.

I'm going to watch the Tebows Broncos and cheer them on.

Be thankful ~

No comments: