Friday, November 18, 2011

The new me.

I've been working on a post detailing the history of Man-squared's truck, but I still lack a few photos and some inspiration. It's coming though.

In the meantime, Abbie and I got our hair trimmed today, and while I wanted to do something different, in the end I chickened out and stuck with the same cut I've had for the last 20 years. I've always envied Abbie's amazing curls, but never had the slightest bit of body in my hair.

On the way home in the car, Abbie said she wanted to experiment with my hair when we got home. She insisted she could make it curl, so I said, "Okay. Whatever." Enter curl cream and a diffuser.

Long story shortened here: It curls! I am absolutely amazed and I couldn't stop laughing! At first I thought it was ridiculous, probably because I've never seen myself with curly hair, but Ben likes it, so I guess I'll learn to do it this way.

Pardon the cell phone picture.


Thanks to the lovely Kim Wood for the great haircut.

Be thankful ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It's perfect with your features!!