Melissa says this is #14, but I'm sure I haven't posted confessions 14 weeks in a row because I'm lame like that.
1. I've done nothing but work and go to the gym lately, with a little cooking thrown in. Abbie does the laundry, nobody cleans. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but the end is in sight. I think I'll finish what I'm working on this next week. I hope.
2. I'm having a bunch of people at my house for a barbecue (cook-out?) today and all I've done is make a cheesecake. Lame again. Do you call it a barbecue or a cook-out?
3. I'm going to cook Man-squared's groundhog in the crockpot today. Never say you came to my house and didn't eat something interesting.
4. For those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook, here's the bill we got from the hospital last week. Five days, one surgery:
Notice the "Please Pay This Amt:" line. I always look at that part first, then go back and laugh at the total bill. We have amazing health insurance.
5. It's 7 am and I'm going to make a blueberry dessert for tonight. My mother always said you can serve a mediocre dinner but if dessert is awesome, that's what they'll remember, so I always make dessert first. Thanks, Mom.
Be thankful ~