Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday confessions 10. Only for me it's 9.

1. It's 8:30 pm and I'm tired and want to take a shower and get in bed with a book, but like every other Saturday of my life, I forgot to write this post until now. So here I am.

2. I did my first Pitaiyo class today (that's a combination of Pilates, Tai Chi, and Yoga) after being told over and over (by you-know-who) how great it is. I was also told it was a good workout and would make me sweat. There were extenuating circumstances in today's class, but it was still pretty good and did make me sweat a little. I wouldn't trade Pilates for it, but I might do it once a week just for the stretching.

3. My brother showed up here this afternoon and we had a good time talking and laughing. He speaks my dog's love language. I did not take a picture but I should have.

4. I drove Abbie's truck for the first time today and might have felt a little of my redneck side coming out.

5. The boys finally got the motor out of the truck I affectionately call purple today, but I've promised Man-squared I will start calling it red. He's going to get it someday and doesn't want to be driving a purple truck. So it's red.

6. I forgot to buy batteries for my wireless mouse today so I'm using the trackpad. I'm tired of it. So I'm going to shower and take cough medicine and go to bed. Good night.

Be thankful ~

Karen

1 comment:

Melissa Stover said...

i need to be doing an exercise class. good for you!