Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I just can't help myself.


Sorry for how dark they are. These are all cell-phone pictures.
Deb says she doesn't know what to do with a sleepy baby. She also commented today that she doesn't really know what "normal" is for a baby, since Sticky Bean was as far from normal as you could get. Also also, she now understands why people love infants. This one is so cuddly and happy. I'm happy for her. Every mom should have at least one really good baby.

For the record, Button was 7 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches long. That's 4 inches shorter than Bean, and more than half a pound lighter.

Be thankful ~

Karen

2 comments:

Jen's Busy Days said...

I know what your daughter means about the second baby being so different to the first, although you may want to warn her that after 4 babies I couldn't really say any of mine were "normal". Some liked quiet rocking, others liked being bounced and jiggled, and another just liked to be put down. As they got older all of them loved cuddles, although one only likes cuddles when he wants them.

You just have to love them all and meet them where they are at. All that to say I have really appreciated my 4th as he was such an easy baby compared to my first who has since been diagnosed with Aspergers. The first still acts like a baby at times and it is nice to see my other children maturing even when he hasn't in some areas.

Keep showing baby photos, I love to see the littlies and how they grow.

Best wishes
Jen in Oz
(sorry for the ramble)

NaomiG said...

Awww! Congratulations, Gramma! What a sweetie pie... she is too cute.

I had my good one first, and then my second one came along... wow. What a shock. We thought we were good parents. Then we realized we just had a good kid. Haha!