Thursday, February 24, 2011

A visit with the princess.

Princess Petunia spent the day with us today, and that's always entertaining. How is it that I forget between visits what toddlers are like?


P is usually happy like this. She wanders around the house looking for buttons to push


and calculators to talk on. Looks like a serious conversation.


And then when you get really busy mopping all the wood floors and you keep telling her "no" about the bucket of mop water, she goes looking for a substitute. And she finds Pete's bowl, which just happens to hold about a half gallon of water.


Pete is very concerned about this turn of events.


P is enjoying stomping in the puddles.


Yes, her hair is wet. Don't ask me how that happened. I don't want to know, and neither does her mommy.

And then when she sees me coming, she smiles and says "Bye-bye!" and closes the door.


Be thankful ~

Karen

PS. If you have any idea why the focus on my camera is so bad, please clue me in.

No comments: