Monday, December 6, 2010

Thoughts on coffee.

As I was editing a document today, I came across a quote. Part of my job is to check quotes to be sure they are quoted and attributed correctly. So that brought me to a website full of quotes about coffee, and since they made me laugh, I thought I'd share them here. If you're a tea drinker, try to find the humor.

"A morning without coffee is like sleep." ~ Author Unknown

"I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~ Flash Rosenberg

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation." ~ Author Unknown

"I bought a decaffeinated coffee table; you can't even see a difference." ~ Author Unknown

"Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a danish." ~ Author Unknown

Okay, now I'm going to shut up and go to bed. Is it wrong that at night I think about how good that coffee is going to taste in the morning?

Be thankful ~

Karen

2 comments:

NaomiG said...

Oh, these are perfect. I love every one! :-) I am a coffee girl, for sure.

Catherine said...

Those are very funny!

I go to bed thinking how good my morning cup of tea will taste. Must run in the family.

Mouga