1. Hey! I have 34 followers! That's more than a third of the way to 100! I have no idea why that matters other than the fact that my very left-brained world has a need for nice, neat, even numbers. And if they're not even, I have to come up with some justification to make them seem that way.
2. In our budgeting discussion today, Ben and I calculated our monthly gasoline bill: $650. It's almost as much as our food bill.
3. A bear has been sighted in our neighborhood. It happened a couple of weeks ago, when some guy saw a black bear messing around with his garbage cans when he went out to go to work in the early morning. We've been warned to "be careful in the morning" (apparently bears are not threatening after 12 pm), "carry a flashlight if it's still dark out" (and they're afraid of light), and "don't let the dog out" (I would need a litter box the size of a swimming pool).
I think I'll take my chances.
4. I've eaten three meals today. Why am I hungry? It could be the smell of pizza. I buy frozen pizzas for Man-boy. He likes to eat one ten minutes before dinner to take the edge off. If you buy them, what's your favorite kind?
5. Sticky Bean helping his dad sand the deck:
No child was harmed in the making of this photograph. The sander was not plugged in.
Be thankful ~