You know it's going to be a good day when you check the blog and find out you went from 29 followers to 30(!!) overnight! What an exciting start to my Saturday!
Here's the POD (that's Navy talk for "plan of the day"):
1. Iron shirts (for some unknown reason, I keep trying to type irong. I just typed it and erased it five times. Maybe that's my subconscious telling me it's wrong to iron. Yes, I'll go with that answer.)
2. Get out all the stuff to can the latest batch of tomatoes. Yesterday I picked three laundry baskets full, brought them in, and washed them. When Ben came home from work, he offered to help me skin and cut them up. I begged to wait until Saturday. He insisted we do it Friday night. Now that it's Saturday, I'm thankful in the EXTREME that we did it last night. He's so smart—that's why I love him.
3. Practice music for tomorrow's church service with our Sunday school class—11 a.m.
4. Home. Eat lunch. Can tomatoes.
5. Going-away-to-college party for two of the girls in our Sunday school class—4 p.m.
6. Home. Bed. Lie awake half the night because that's what I do.
That should be enough to keep me out of trouble. Have a great weekend!
Be thankful ~