Monday, August 9, 2010

Cooley

My neighbors have induced a serious case of puppy envy.


There's a really cute little dog in there somewhere.


There he is! He's about 10 pounds dripping wet.


Of course Pete is wildly jealous, and pants and paces until he's worn grooves in the floor. Cooley is just as chill as he can be. I don't think I've ever seen such a calm dog. He wanders around the house aimlessly and stops to sniff some leftover Pete smell every once in a while. Pete hunkers down like he wants to play and Cooley instantly drops the 5 inches to the floor. He wants no part of Captain Nervous. We should all be like Cooley.

Be thankful ~

Karen

PS. In case you know me and are wondering, I really DON'T want another dog right now. It's kind of nice to enjoy this one and know I don't have the vet bills.

No comments: