Saturday, December 19, 2009

PS. New comment platform.

I'm using a new comment platform. I have been quite frustrated lately by not being able to reply to comments, thank lovely people like you for visiting, and other stuff. I'm using Disqus now, thanks to a recommendation from Melissa (thanks, Melissa!). Please register one time, and you'll never have to do it again (and your information is perfectly safe and secure). Your email address won't be public (but I'll be able to reply to your comments with one click) and other people will be able to click directly to your blog/website (if you have one) making it easier for folks to find you. AND (and this is the best part, at least for me) I'll be able to reply to you, thank you, tell you what a great person you are, etc. without spending a half hour searching for your email address or leaving a comment where you will likely never see it! Isn't that nifty?

So thanks in advance for helping to make the blogging part of my life much easier! I love being able to interact with my readers!

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: