1. About 20 times each day, I tilt my head toward my left shoulder and there's a very loud *snap* in my neck.
2. I'm having fun writing sell sheets. Who'da thunk?
3. Beans don't like the manure. But peas do. And tomatoes.
4. Sticky Bean is now two days overdue. Deb is already making threats.
5.Vietnamese chicken with rice is the best—and it's made in the crock pot! How cool is that?
6. The bluebirds were looking for their box this morning, and I still haven't put it up. *Bad bird lover*
7. I am two months late reconciling my checkbook. This could get ugly, but I hope it doesn't.
8. FAFSA is a waste of time. They think I have $22,000 extra lying around for college tuition next year.
9. I would love to take beautiful pictures, but you have to be able to see clearly to do that. Does anyone make a camera for the half-blind?
10. Danny Gokey is gone. I couldn't care less about tonight's American Idol. I'm going to take a hot bath and start a grocery list.
Be thankful ~