Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ho-hum.

Abbie was looking through old black and white photos the other day in her search for something to draw. She's almost finished with one of a girl in our Sunday school class. I'll try to show you a picture of it when she's done.

Anyway, Ben and I are the only people in this house old enough to have been the subject in black and white photos, so Abbie was limited. Here's one she found that cracked me up.


This is the picture my mother took of my first ponytail. Of course, I couldn't do it without Bobo, who went everywhere with me. You can see he is completely flattened from being slept on. My mother will appreciate this picture.

In other exciting news, Ben has put a new alternator in the truck. Now that may not seem like a big deal to you, but the truck has been sitting in the driveway since last week, full of trash, waiting for this new part. So we're happy, but the neighborhood cats are not.

He is also replacing a valve under the kitchen sink and took the tiller to get serviced. What a guy, right? I think I'll keep him.

And on that note, let's hope something more exciting happens tomorrow so you won't have to endure my inane ramblings.

Be thankful ~

Karen

No comments: