I've been tagged by my cousin, Cathy, with the husband tag. I could tell some funny stories about some of these, but then you'd be stuck here ALL DAY or you might just leave right now, so I'll keep it short.
1. Where did you meet? At a Wednesday-night prayer meeting. I introduced myself and he forgot his name.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We didn't. We wrote letters. But since I'm really bad at remembering lengths of time, Ben will have to tell you how long.
3. How long have you been married? But I have this one - 24+years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? I can't think of anything right now.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His arms - he's got really big muscles. :)
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He's not a quitter.
.7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sissy Lynn - I have no idea where it came from.
8. What is his favorite color? Pretty sure he doesn’t have one.
9. What is his favorite food? Lasagna. But only MY lasagna. According to him, everyone else's is disgusting.
10. What is his favorite sport? Baseball.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Ahem.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We throw money at our children. When we open our checkbook there's a sucking sound.
13. Do you have any children? Five.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can remember any sports statistic. Really, ANY statistic. He's a walking ESPN encyclopedia.
15. How old is he? 48
16. Who said I love you first? Me. Yep, I'm pretty sure about that.
17. What’s his favorite type of music? Music from the Wilds. And anything Brooke sings.
18.What do you admire most about him? He's not afraid of hard work.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes, and probably leave a comment too.
There you go. Anything to say, dear?
Be thankful ~