Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm still here. . .

We made it home safely and dumped all the dirty, wet, stinky laundry in the middle of the living room floor. I should have taken a picture, right? Anyway, we had a great week at camp and the 18 kids who went are already making plans for next year. Their goal is to fill the "big" bus - a 60-passenger motorcoach. I'm with them.

We got to see our good friends Tom and Karen not just once, but TWICE. They took us to their place on Lake James and we spent the day in their son Josh's boat. And when we had a hankering for Chinese food, we knew they'd find just the right place. We weren't disappointed.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the incredible things we did.

Stay tuned.

Be thankful ~

Karen

1 comment:

krystina said...

TAG! I think you already did this one now that I think about it... go see what you've gotta do!

121507.blogspot.com

KLM