Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disjointed thoughts, in a handy list format.

1. I fixed the vacuum. I don't know if that's good or bad since that means the misery of burning hair will continue.

2. Pete started acting clingy and nervous two hours ago. Now it's thundering. It must be incredible to hear that well.

3. I just got my first prescription for bifocals. They cost $650. Somebody shoot me.

4. I love cleaning my house. Too bad I can't get paid $100K plus benefits for doing it.

5. On the other hand, I hate cleaning the shower. I would pay somebody $100 to do that. Please note I didn't say $100K.

6. I'm making tomato pie and homemade bread tomorrow. I'll take pictures.

7. My big van gets 14 mpg. When I bought it gas was 99 cents a gallon, but I love it anyway, bless its big gas-sucking heart.

8. I will force myself to go to the gym tomorrow whether I want to or not.

9. Who am I kidding? I already know I don't want to.

10. School starts at the Bensrib house in 12 days. I am unprepared. So what else is new?

Here's hoping my thoughts will be more coherent tomorrow. Maybe exercise will help.

Be thankful ~

Karen

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lemme tell ya... she does get paid a 100K... fact is she gets all of it!
Respectfully dear,
Your beloved.