Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Need a Sedative

Folks, my day is so jam-packed full of excitement I don't think I can start it without a sedative. First I'm grocery shopping. Then I'm cleaning my house. And after that Elijah has PE at the Y, then home to make dinner. Hold me back, I just can't stand the anticipation.

But lest I leave you hopeless, I'll share this quote from my daughter, Abbie:

Last night I was lying in my bed staring at the stars twinkling in the sky, when I wondered, where the heck is the ceiling?

Be thankful ~

Karen

3 comments:

carrie said...

cute quote. I'll have to remember that one.

Mostly Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mostly Sunny said...

Okay, I'll try this again and see if I can type correctly. Thanks for the chuckle about your thrilling day. I think all of us moms can relate!