Saturday, May 9, 2015

Plexus testimony.

Let me begin by saying I am in no way a salesman (or woman). I am a full-fledged introvert for whom small talk is akin to root canal in anxiety production. The story I am going to tell is true. No names have been changed since no one needs protecting.

In 2012 I was in the best shape of my life. I spent almost two hours a day working out—running, lifting weights, doing Pilates and Pitaiyo. I ran two 5Ks, a 10K, and my first and only half marathon all within eight months at age 50.

Then I got a job.

You know what happens when you get a job? You have no time for anything else. No gym, no running, no Pilates. And you know what happens when you are rock-hard, 20% body-fat, and can run 13.1 miles and then you suddenly stop? You get fat. And flabby. And tired.

That was my condition in 2013. When my son got married in October of that year, I weighed more than I ever had without being pregnant. And I felt tired all the time. Sluggish, didn't sleep well, brain fog, chronic tendinitis in my elbows, hot flashes worse than I thought were possible . . . I hate the pictures of me at that wedding.

Meanwhile, I kept hearing my daughter Deb talk about this stuff called Plexus Slim and posting on facebook about how it was helping people get healthy and get off their insulin meds and lose weight. So in early December I secretly bought a 1-month supply.

Plexus Slim is a little packet of powder that you mix in a tall glass of water and drink once a day. It tastes like Pomegranate Kool-Aid. All the ingredients are natural and it is vegan and gluten-free.

Deb told me to take a picture of myself before I started and to take some basic measurements, which I did.

Then I started.

On day ONE, I had more energy, less appetite, didn't want to fall asleep at my desk in the afternoon, and had no sugar cravings (a big deal for me).

By the end of the first week I noticed that my hot flashes were not as intense as they had been and I thought I was sleeping a little better. Definitely had more energy and less appetite.

By the end of the second week my clothes were fitting differently. I had not lost more than two pounds according to the scale, but everything was loose and I was just more comfortable in my skin, if that makes sense.

At the end of my one-month trial, I took another picture. I had lost five pounds without exercise or dieting, but the change in my appearance was surprising. Where I'd had a belly, it was gone. Where my face looked almost puffy, it was no longer. My rings were looser, as were my shoes. Not markedly so, but enough that I noticed it. And I just felt better. Much better.

I decided to keep taking the Slim and also started Ben on it in January.

Sometime during that spring my daughter Leah (a violinist) mentioned that the tendinitis in her hands and wrists was gone (she had suffered for years with this and was completely unable to play at all because of the pain; she had not played her violin in two years). She attributed her healing to taking the Slim (pink drink) and ProBio5, the probiotic. She had done a lot of research, and found that one of the symptoms of a yeast (Candida) overgrowth in the gut is tendinitis.

So I started taking ProBio5 in June of 2014 along with BioCleanse to help my body get rid of the toxins produced by Candida die-off (Google "Herxheimer reaction"). By mid-October, I realized one day that my elbows did not hurt, and I couldn't remember when it had stopped. I, too, attribute this to getting rid of the yeast overgrowth.

Since I began healing my gut, I have not been sick one time. No colds, no flu, no stomach bug that went rampant through the church last winter. Nothing. I've never been healthier, and I know it's because I've gotten my body and my gut in balance.

So here's the very short sales pitch: Plexus Slim balances your blood sugar, thereby allowing your entire system to work in balance the way it's supposed to work. Insulin is the mother of all hormones, so if you constantly get bombarded with jolts of insulin because your blood sugar is up and down, it's like your body is on a roller coaster: every system has to work harder and none of them can keep up.

ProBio5 is the best probiotic on the market. It contains 5 strains of beneficial bacteria, plus enzymes to help break down and kill the Candida overgrowth in your gut, where 80% of your immune system resides. Get your gut in balance, and you'll be a much healthier, happier you. Do a Google search for Candida overgrowth symptoms and you'll be amazed at what you read—everything from rashes to depression to tendinitis and digestive issues. The vast majority of Americans have a Candida overgrowth and don't know it.

BioCleanse is just a gentle cleanse that contains magnesium to help your body flush the toxins produced by a rapid Candida die-off.

I have never tried to sell a product before, but I believe in these products. They are helping people get healthy, lose weight, get off prescription medications, and live better lives. I became a Plexus ambassador to get the discount, but I also want to share my testimony of how the products have helped me and my family. If you're interested or just want more information, my website is shopmyplexus.com/bensrib.  If you have questions, please email me at bensrib at gmail dot com. I'll be happy to share links to articles and whatever information I know.

No comments: